Environmental engineering student on a quest for full-time employment. Adventurer. TV enthusiast. Amateur movie critic. World traveler. Knower of random facts. Addicted to using exclamation marks (see tweets)!
- I forgot how nervous I get when I'm watching a playoff game #nhlplayoffs2017 @CanadiensMTL #GoHabsGo 2 months ago
- The product of a day of shopping, 2 meals and 3 #Netflix movies with your girls #notd #glitter… instagram.com/p/BRhzJ7wjOzf/ 3 months ago
- Buffy has always been a strong female lead that I looked up to. Hopefully future generations of girls don't miss ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- Won a delicious dinner from @hardatcatering tonight! Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Honey Ham, Scalloped Potato, Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- Happy international women's day! So glad that I got to spend it with an amazing group of women… instagram.com/p/BRZdsAvjh31/ 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Enjoy Werewolf Bar Mitvah from 30 Rock.
There isn’t a decade that I love more than the 90s. To be fair though, I am a child of the 90s. I lived and breathed the TV, music, movies and fads that went along with it. Recently I found … Continue reading
As we all know, Halloween is around the corner and in honour of the holiday, I have come up with my top 5 favourite Halloween episodes. 5. Bones – Mummy in the Maze Awesome costumes, scary amusement park and mummies! … Continue reading