I’m Amanda and I’m an engineer from the University of Waterloo. I am a renewable energy supporter and hope to, in the future, work with those types of technologies. On the side though, I am an entertainment fan. I love movies, TV, concerts and music. I guess most people do, but I think I take it to another level. This summer, I saw a new movie almost every week in the theatre. I also keep up with at least 8 shows that are on TV at the moment. Not to mention that I am trying to watch old ones that I missed while they were actually on TV. My favourite show of all time, though, would be Veronica Mars. And lastly, I’ve been to over twenty concerts. It may not seem like a lot to some, but to me, it’s pretty significant. Seven of them have been Backstreet Boys concerts, but other than that, I’ve really enjoyed seeing John Mayer and Augustana perform. Just a last aside, my idols are Tina Fey, Mindy Kaling and Veronica Mars.
Environmental engineering student on a quest for full-time employment. Adventurer. TV enthusiast. Amateur movie critic. World traveler. Knower of random facts. Addicted to using exclamation marks (see tweets)!
- I forgot how nervous I get when I'm watching a playoff game #nhlplayoffs2017 @CanadiensMTL #GoHabsGo 1 year ago
- The product of a day of shopping, 2 meals and 3 #Netflix movies with your girls #notd #glitter… instagram.com/p/BRhzJ7wjOzf/ 1 year ago
- Buffy has always been a strong female lead that I looked up to. Hopefully future generations of girls don't miss ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- Won a delicious dinner from @hardatcatering tonight! Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Honey Ham, Scalloped Potato, Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- Happy international women's day! So glad that I got to spend it with an amazing group of women… instagram.com/p/BRZdsAvjh31/ 1 year ago